Good morning and happy Monday! Whether you are on Spring Break or going back to work and school (like me), I hope you all have a great day today.
Eep! I have some exciting news… I got nominated for an award! The lovely and strong Erin from Loved and Worthy of Love nominated Sweetly Petite for the Creative Blogger award. This isn’t an “official” award by any means, but it is truly an honor to be recognized by other bloggers for the things I have written. Thanks Erin!
With most awards come rules…
* Thank and post the person and blog that nominated you.
* Nominate 15-20 other bloggers for the same award and give them the rules if they want to participate.
* Contact the following bloggers via social media.
* Share 5 things about yourself with your readers.
5 Facts About Me
1. I traced my family tree all the way back to the 1400s. They lived in Germany.
2. When I was a toddler, I was obsessed with Blue’s Clues. My mother would put it on whenever she needed me out of the way! 🙂
3. I had an ovarian cyst and a kidney stone within 4 months of each other. #pain
4. I am currently waiting for my laundry to dry.
5. In middle school, I was chosen every year to go to a youth conference in Washington D.C., but I never went. However, I later went during my 7th grade year as a mini vacation. It was a lot of fun!
The cherry blossoms were just finished blooming.
I nominate the following for the Creative Blogger Award:
Reading the following blogs never fails at making me smile. I highly encourage you all to check them out!
See you soon!