Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
We all have good days, and some days just don’t work out the way you want them to. Everyone has a bad day every so often. There are a few key things that might help when you are having a rough day.
- When things get tough, ask God for help. Preserve in Him and He will give you strength. Remember that everyday won’t be a bad day.
- Remember that Christ died for you! Remember the cross that Jesus died for you on. You are a blessed, saved child of God. That could just lighten your mood!
- Even though it may seem tough, try to do good in whatever you’re doing. Whether that would be helping somebody with their homework or throwing away some garbage you see. Doing good brings a lightness to one’s heart that draws it closer to God. It makes you feel good, too.
- Get some fresh air. Take your dog for a walk or go for a bike ride. Sometimes just being outside clears your head.
- Don’t let one person or thing bring you down even more. God has your back; just think of Him when things get rough.
- Lastly, as soon as you start your day, ask God to fill your heart and soul with the Spirit. If you are filled with God’s glory, you are less likely to have a bad day!
Remember, that God’s grace and power are sufficient with anything you are going through. Trust in Him and you will forever be protected.
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”